DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Birdhouse plans on line? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/181578-birdhouse-plans-line.html)

[email protected] November 5th 06 07:48 PM

Birdhouse plans on line?

I am looking for some sites that have detailed plans for birdhouses.
Can anybody recommend some good sites? Thanks in advance.

Mike Marlow November 5th 06 08:17 PM

Birdhouse plans on line?

wrote in message
ups.com...
I am looking for some sites that have detailed plans for birdhouses.
Can anybody recommend some good sites? Thanks in advance.

Here's one - and it's only one of a ton that came up with a simple google
search using "birdhouse plans". Remember - google is your friend.

http://www.freebirdhouseplans.net/bl...houseplan.html

Bird houses are not very complicated things though. You should be able to
put together just about anything you'd like without any plans.

--

-Mike-

Greg G. November 5th 06 09:04 PM

Birdhouse plans on line?

said:

I am looking for some sites that have detailed plans for birdhouses.
Can anybody recommend some good sites? Thanks in advance.

Peterson Design Bluebird House
http://www.coveside.biz/peterson-blu...ouse-plans.htm

Good General Assortment
http://www.holoweb.com/cannon/buildingbh.htm

Entry Holes are critical for some species in order to prevent
predation and nest stealing - otherwise the birds aren't too picky.

Greg G.