Al Kyder

Default I'm available for demos this month.

The fee is $10,000 per day plus expenses. Please contact me if interested.
God Bless,
Al Kyder
Scott Cramer

On 02 Jul 2003, Al Kyder spake unto rec.woodworking:

The fee is $10,000 per day plus expenses. Please contact me if
interested.

If you plan to charge us for demonstrating that you are in the running for
Rec.Woodworking Asshole of the Month... too late.

And to the rest of the Wreck... hey, even trolls gotta eat.

Scott, occasional R.WAotM winner himself
Bob Schmall

Leif:
What does the shape of that nebula suggest to you?

Bob

"Leif Thorvaldson" wrote in message
Bob: I suspect "he" is probably from there or some such place!

Leif
"Bob Schmall" wrote in message
Mr. Kyder:
go he http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap0...html?list=true

Bob Schmall

"LRod" wrote in message
. ..
On 2 Jul 2003 12:24:17 -0700, (Al Kyder) wrote:

The fee is $10,000 per day plus expenses. Please contact me if

interested.

Well, thanks. But you don't need to pay me that much to watch you make
an ass of yourself. I'll settle for a coupla hundred...and I'll take
care of my own expenses.

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Bob Schmall

"Leif Thorvaldson" wrote in message
A piece of green wood being withdrawn from an LDD vat! *G* Nah, that

ain't
no superhero being portrayed. It might be a superhero's "member," or it
might be a Goa'ul giving us the finger, though!
Leif

Let's go with #3.

"Bob Schmall" wrote in message
Leif:
What does the shape of that nebula suggest to you?

Bob

"Leif Thorvaldson" wrote in message
Bob: I suspect "he" is probably from there or some such place!

Leif
"Bob Schmall" wrote in message
Mr. Kyder:
go he http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap0...html?list=true

Bob Schmall

"LRod" wrote in message
. ..
On 2 Jul 2003 12:24:17 -0700, (Al Kyder) wrote:

The fee is $10,000 per day plus expenses. Please contact me if
interested.

Well, thanks. But you don't need to pay me that much to watch you

make
an ass of yourself. I'll settle for a coupla hundred...and I'll

take
care of my own expenses.

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Kev C

Bob Schmall typed the following

Mr. Kyder:
go he http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap0...html?list=true

Bob Schmall

snip

Guess who's got what as his desktop?
--
yours K (Addy not usable [not that you would try it anyway])
There wis a Hare ran tae a burn it ran sae fast it couldnae turn

Traves \Squarefinger\ Coppock

hey, heck look at it from the side (tilt your head to the right) it looks
like a lion pointing at something

Traves: who cant believe he looked

"Bob Schmall" wrote in message

"Leif Thorvaldson" wrote in message
A piece of green wood being withdrawn from an LDD vat! *G* Nah, that

ain't
no superhero being portrayed. It might be a superhero's "member," or it
might be a Goa'ul giving us the finger, though!
Leif

Let's go with #3.

"Bob Schmall" wrote in message
Leif:
What does the shape of that nebula suggest to you?

Bob

"Leif Thorvaldson" wrote in message
Bob: I suspect "he" is probably from there or some such place!

Leif
"Bob Schmall" wrote in message
Mr. Kyder:
go he http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap0...html?list=true

Bob Schmall

. ..

wrote:

The fee is $10,000 per day plus expenses. Please contact me if
interested.

Well, thanks. But you don't need to pay me that much to watch

you
make
an ass of yourself. I'll settle for a coupla hundred...and I'll

take
care of my own expenses.

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

tosspot

"tosspot" wrote in message
"Kev C" wrote in message
Bob Schmall typed the following
Mr. Kyder:
go he http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap0...html?list=true
snip
Guess who's got what as his desktop?

no....!! what is not on desktop but on first base.

Who's on first, what's on second....

where's third.

tosspot

"tosspot" wrote in message
"Kev C" wrote in message
Bob Schmall typed the following
Mr. Kyder:
go he

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap0...html?list=true
snip
Guess who's got what as his desktop?
no....!! what is not on desktop but on first base.

Who's on first, what's on second....

where's third.

Silly! I Don't Know!

see how it's done leif ?
post at the bottom of the thread,
because its much more irritating for you.

anyway, from now on, when's fourth.