DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   craigs list virus (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/180938-craigs-list-virus.html)

Lee October 30th 06 03:58 PM

craigs list virus

Whenever I go to Craig's list for Madison Wi it comes up then when I select
tools my anti vir stops it because it contain a high risk virus. Blade
Runner

Lee October 30th 06 04:00 PM

craigs list virus

BD Blade runner 0.80a
"Lee" wrote in message
Whenever I go to Craig's list for Madison Wi it comes up then when I
select tools my anti vir stops it because it contain a high risk virus.
Blade Runner

October 31st 06 07:27 AM

craigs list virus

In article ,
Lee wrote:
Whenever I go to Craig's list for Madison Wi it comes up then when I select
tools my anti vir stops it because it contain a high risk virus. Blade
Runner

Switch to Firefox!

--
For every complicated, difficult problem, there is a simple, easy
solution that does not work.

Larry Wasserman - Baltimore Maryland -

damian penney October 31st 06 03:24 PM

craigs list virus

Lee wrote:
BD Blade runner 0.80a
"Lee" wrote in message
Whenever I go to Craig's list for Madison Wi it comes up then when I
select tools my anti vir stops it because it contain a high risk virus.
Blade Runner

If you are using Norton it's quite possibly a false positive. If you
are using a web accelerator and it uses port 5400 then Norton will
incorrectly say there is a virus. BladeRunner is a trojan that sits on
your computer and opens port 5400 allowing someone on the outside to
connect and control your PC, i.e the virus isn't living on craigslist
it would already be on your computer. My bet though is that it's just a
false positive.