DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Fine Woodworking Design Book - Disney Cradle (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/180406-fine-woodworking-design-book-disney-cradle.html)

Ken Muldrew October 25th 06 04:21 PM

Fine Woodworking Design Book - Disney Cradle

In one of the Fine Woodworking Design books there was a cradle with
some marquetry-style Disney cartoon characters inlaid into the sides.
I think it was design book #4 but I don't have access to any of them
right now. Does anyone remember this cradle and which book it was in?

Ken Muldrew

(remove all letters after y in the alphabet)

[email protected] October 25th 06 05:42 PM

Ken Muldrew wrote:
In one of the Fine Woodworking Design books there was a cradle with
some marquetry-style Disney cartoon characters inlaid into the sides.
I think it was design book #4 but I don't have access to any of them
right now. Does anyone remember this cradle and which book it was in?

I have not seen what you are referring to specifically, but I am
willing to bet the piece was done by Marc Adams. If that is the case,
you can send him an email, and see if he can provide you with the
information you need.

marcadams.com

Scott