Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Tape measure in Tenths of an inch

On Wed, 20 Mar 2019 23:07:46 +0000 (UTC), Eli the Bearded
wrote:

In rec.woodworking, Markem wrote:
Eli the Bearded wrote:
Nope, it's priced. But don't believe the $7.50, when you click that you
get taken to the real page, where it costs $8.95.

It is an old April first item.

I know. And I read the bit where it says:

This year, you really can order our April Fool's Day product -- just
click on the "add to cart" button in the price line below to
proceed. Of course, there aren't really three models, as a single
Precision Story Tape is capable of handling a mix of inches,
centimeters, and cubits. It makes an excellent gift for those who
have everything...

But the price changes between the "April 1st" view and the "you can
actually buy this" view.

Elijah
------
doesn't want a blank tape measure

Well you have go into one of the Lee Valley store to pick it up. One
might wonder what stories are among the employees.

tape measure mohammad Woodworking 3 May 1st 06 08:13 PM
Reading a tape measure...again Tom Gardner Metalworking 46 November 11th 03 05:19 PM
Diamonds on a tape measure Dominick Fiumara Woodworking 16 October 15th 03 11:42 AM
Does anyone still make tape measure refill tapes? Dirty Bob Woodworking 14 August 11th 03 09:23 PM
Fisher cassette heads bg Electronics Repair 5 July 30th 03 06:04 AM