DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hardware For Crank-Open Windows / Where To Get? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/179889-hardware-crank-open-windows-where-get.html)

Flash Gordon October 20th 06 07:57 PM

Hardware For Crank-Open Windows / Where To Get?

I'm going to work at designing a garden window. I am looking for a
source, online or catalog, that would sell the kind of hardware needed
to have the side windows crank open. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Nova October 20th 06 08:43 PM

Flash Gordon wrote:
I'm going to work at designing a garden window. I am looking for a
source, online or catalog, that would sell the kind of hardware needed
to have the side windows crank open. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

See:

http://amscousa.com/Window_Hardware/..._operators.htm

--