Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sideboard plans

Looking for some plans for a mission style or craftsmal style sideboard.
Any help will be much appreciated.

Larry
Posted to rec.woodworking

Take a look at this. I'm building this one this winter.

http://plansnow.com/dn1135.html

Posted to rec.woodworking

Cap'n 321 wrote:
Looking for some plans for a mission style or craftsmal style sideboard.
Any help will be much appreciated.

I don't often use plans, but have loosely followed the sideboard plans
on this page:

http://www.americanfurnituredsgn.com/Arts%20and%20Crafts%202.asp

The plan is well done with only minor mistakes, and I really like the
basic piece.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Barry,

I am at present buiding the sideboard and hutch from the July, 2005,
issue of American Woodworker magazine. Just the sideboard would be a
beautiful piece of furniture.

Good luck
Ed

My Plans Postings J T Woodworking 53 September 29th 06 12:47 AM
The End of Pensions -- But Keep Voting for Republicans as You Spend Your Golden Years in a Cardboard Box on the Street Cliff Metalworking 175 November 7th 05 08:17 PM
rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 6 of 10 - Plans Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 0 April 1st 05 08:30 AM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 03:57 AM