DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sideboard plans (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/178931-sideboard-plans.html)

Cap'n 321 October 12th 06 02:39 AM

Sideboard plans

Looking for some plans for a mission style or craftsmal style sideboard.
Any help will be much appreciated.

Larry

Redd October 12th 06 03:05 AM

Sideboard plans

Take a look at this. I'm building this one this winter.

http://plansnow.com/dn1135.html

B A R R Y October 12th 06 12:53 PM

Sideboard plans

Cap'n 321 wrote:
Looking for some plans for a mission style or craftsmal style sideboard.
Any help will be much appreciated.

I don't often use plans, but have loosely followed the sideboard plans
on this page:

http://www.americanfurnituredsgn.com/Arts%20and%20Crafts%202.asp

The plan is well done with only minor mistakes, and I really like the
basic piece.

ectablesaw October 13th 06 04:33 PM

Sideboard plans

Barry,

I am at present buiding the sideboard and hutch from the July, 2005,
issue of American Woodworker magazine. Just the sideboard would be a
beautiful piece of furniture.

Good luck
Ed