DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   HOW TO - Bent-laminate lamp: Making aending form (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/178929-how-bent-laminate-lamp-making-aending-form.html)

J T October 12th 06 12:16 AM

HOW TO - Bent-laminate lamp: Making aending form

http://dailydiy.com/2006/10/11/how-t...-bending-form/

Ran across this while checking for something else. With all the
questions lately on bending wood, figured I'd better post it.

It ain't rocket science. In fact, the only thing that IS rocket
science is - rocket science! So, instead of asking questions at every
single step, do a little thinking on your own, you'd be well ahead
trying it on your own. If nothing else consider it a learning
experience. And, if some of you would DAGS once in awhile, you could
figure most of it out on your own.

DAGS - it's an acronym buys, you can look up the meaning on the
web. But, for the idiots, it means Do A Google Search - DAGS.

JOAT
It's not hard, if you get your mind right.
- Granny Weatherwax

J T October 12th 06 04:20 AM

HOW TO - Bent-laminate lamp: Making aending form

Damn it. I did a cut-n-paste on the subject, and it still came out
screed up. Should be, of course, Making a bending form.