DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Nice work if you can get it (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/177942-nice-work-if-you-can-get.html)

Dhakala October 2nd 06 09:53 PM

Nice work if you can get it

Pretty cabinet, but a starting price of $5,980,000 seems a bit
optimistic.

Frank Arthur October 2nd 06 10:32 PM

Nice work if you can get it

When I was a child I traded 2 valuable cats worth 2 1/2 million dollars each
for one dog worth 5 million dollars.

ps.com...

George Max October 3rd 06 01:48 AM

Nice work if you can get it

On 2 Oct 2006 13:53:32 -0700, "Dhakala"
wrote:

Pretty cabinet, but a starting price of $5,980,000 seems a bit
optimistic.

Nice. Cheap at twice the price ;)

Buddy Matlosz October 3rd 06 01:55 AM

Nice work if you can get it

"Dhakala" wrote in message
ps.com...
Pretty cabinet, but a starting price of $5,980,000 seems a bit
optimistic.

Not only that, it's about the fugliest thing I've ever seen, despite the
beautiful woods used. I don't think I could sleep a wink with that
creepy-ass thing under the same roof.

B.

ATP* October 3rd 06 04:01 AM

Nice work if you can get it

"Dhakala" wrote in message
ps.com...
Pretty cabinet, but a starting price of $5,980,000 seems a bit
optimistic.

Too bad he won't post questions/comments on the item listing.

Joe Bemier October 3rd 06 11:31 AM

Nice work if you can get it

wrote:

Pretty cabinet, but a starting price of $5,980,000 seems a bit
optimistic.

If it is of the quality that it appears and described, I surprised its
not two to three times that.

mac davis October 3rd 06 06:11 PM

Nice work if you can get it

wrote:

Pretty cabinet, but a starting price of $5,980,000 seems a bit
optimistic.

If it is of the quality that it appears and described, I surprised its
not two to three times that.

thousand.

That's for the buy it now..

Strangely, there are no bids yet! *rofl*

Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis

RicodJour October 3rd 06 06:46 PM

Nice work if you can get it

ATP* wrote:
"Dhakala" wrote in message

Pretty cabinet, but a starting price of $5,980,000 seems a bit
optimistic.

Too bad he won't post questions/comments on the item listing.

There's a note at the bottom of the listing that he will entertain any
offers - offers outside of eBay. It's a crude attempt at circumventing
eBay's fees.

A $600 initial listing costs the same as a $6 million initial listing,
and he gets more notoriety from the outlandish price.

Bill October 3rd 06 08:15 PM

Nice work if you can get it

gi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290034420407

For $50 I'd be willing to haul it to the dump for him this Saturday. My
normal price is $75 but I figure the discount as a public service and I'm
going anyways.

Yuckka

Bill

eAlexandria October 3rd 06 11:11 PM

Nice work if you can get it

Just as a side note to the throw tea in harbor - He's Austrailan not
British. His ancestors would have thrown in the Brits, not the tea.

On 3 Oct 2006 10:15:09 -0700, "
wrote:

YOU CAN *ASK* ANY PRICE. . . . . .

SteveH October 3rd 06 11:18 PM

Nice work if you can get it

Gomez Addams might like it. He always seemed to have a lot of money.

ps.com...

jj October 15th 06 08:57 PM

Nice work if you can get it