DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Pulltoy patterns (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/177727-pulltoy-patterns.html)

victoria October 1st 06 03:59 AM

Pulltoy patterns

As holidays approach I look for plans and patterns for pull toys I can make on the scrollsaw. In particular I want to make those pulls toys such as little cars, trolleys, buses, which have little passengers that bob up and down as the toy is pulled. I have seen several at various shows, but can't locate any source for plans. The books I have seen don't seem to have these type of "active" toys. Appreciate any guidance.

J T October 1st 06 05:54 AM

Pulltoy patterns

Sun, Oct 1, 2006, 3:59am (EDT+5)
(victoria) doth claimeth:
As holidays approach I look for plans snip

Library. Google.

JOAT
It's not hard, if you get your mind right.
- Granny Weatherwax