Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodworking skill saves a resort guest's, er, life?

http://www.thenewsvault.com/cgi/news.pl?t=542

--

FF

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
http://www.thenewsvault.com/cgi/news.pl?t=542

Gives a whole new meaning to numb nutz.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 24 Sep 2006 20:15:25 -0700, wrote:

http://www.thenewsvault.com/cgi/news.pl?t=542

Good one Fred!

I had something like that happen to a neighbor at a campground.....
We were having breakfast at a picnic table that had a double plank seat, with a
slight gap between the planks... My wife and I got up to get our food and the
guy yelled something like "SIT DOWN, QUICK!"...
I guess that when we all sat, the boards parted a bit and when the 2 of us got
up, they came back together.... with a chunk of his butt cheek in the gap...

Since we didn't know WHY he wanted us to sit down and he wasn't exactly calm
about it, he was stuck for a bit until we figured out his problem..

That was about 5 years ago and he's still the "butt" of neighborhood jokes.. *g*

Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis

The Woodworking Channel? Arch Woodturning 18 March 29th 06 02:29 PM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
SF Bay Area Woodworking Open House Jeff Woodworking 1 August 3rd 03 12:10 AM