DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   My Plans Postings (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/176912-my-plans-postings.html)

J T September 26th 06 12:35 AM

My Plans Postings

Sun, Sep 24, 2006, 10:15pm (Tim*Taylor) doth
posteth:
Ahh yes, the good ole WebTV people. Them's a good thing to have in a
blocked file.

Gee, I guess that means if I get a PC you fellers won't block me
anymore.

LMAO Don't worry guys, I'm not likely to get a PC anytime soon, wo
your safe for awhile.

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you
"know"?.
- Granny Weatherwax

J T September 26th 06 12:38 AM

My Plans Postings

Mon, Sep 25, 2006, 1:53pm (Locutus) doth query:
If you don't care about others opinions, then why bother to try and
explain yourself?

I guess you don't get it. I'd already explained by I post one link
at a time. He wanted me to change that and post multiple links - for
just his benefit.

J T September 26th 06 12:43 AM

My Plans Postings

Mon, Sep 25, 2006, 6:28pm (EDT+4) (Edwin*Pawlowski) doth
posteth:
JOAT has been that way ever since he took those sensitivity classes. He
dislikes offending anyone.

I'd recommend those classes for anyone, they really worked for me.

J T September 26th 06 12:50 AM

My Plans Postings

Mon, Sep 25, 2006, 4:23pm (EDT-3) doth adviseth
thusly:
snip Your articles are not spam because they are on-topic for the
newsgroup and are not repeated or widely crossposted. snip

I suppose this means I should cancel my mass e-mail plans to
everyone in the group.

Tom Watson September 26th 06 02:23 AM

My Plans Postings

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:43:23 -0400, (J T)
wrote:

I'd recommend those classes for anyone, they really worked for me.

Hell yes and it is obvious that you excelled in them.

I like to watch these anti-JOAT threads every two or three years -
just to make sure that the world hasn't changed.

As usual, you have my support to keep posting whatever the hell you
feel like posting - not that you give a damn - but a small measure of
support on an intermittent basis is not a bad thing for any man.

I make my own plans but that don't make me special - only hardheaded.

You keep posting - I'll keep looking.

(i might use the pinecone turkey this year - just to offend my mother
in law)

Regards,

Tom
Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

Swingman September 26th 06 02:28 AM

My Plans Postings

"Tom Watson" wrote in message

(i might use the pinecone turkey this year - just to offend my mother
in law)

I tried that year before last and it didn't work ... she stayed an extra
week.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/29/06

Tom Watson September 26th 06 02:30 AM

My Plans Postings

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 20:28:55 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

I tried that year before last and it didn't work ... she stayed an extra
week.

OK bro - you give me the next idea. (hee!)

Lobby Dosser September 26th 06 03:52 AM

My Plans Postings

"Swingman" wrote:

"Tom Watson" wrote in message

(i might use the pinecone turkey this year - just to offend my mother
in law)

I tried that year before last and it didn't work ... she stayed an
extra week.

It took her that long to eat the turkey?

Joe Gorman September 26th 06 11:36 AM

My Plans Postings

wrote:
J T wrote:
Those of you that've been here all week will already know about all
of this stuff, so you're welcome to pass it buy.

There've been a few of people lately wondering on why I post plans
like I do. Actually, one called them spam. I'm not trying to sell
anything so they aren't spam.

Nonsense. Spam is spam regardless of whether or not you are selling
something.

The Cabal (there is not cabal) defines spam thus:

http://www.killfile.org/~tskirvin/faqs/spam.html

Your articles are not spam because they are on-topic for the newsgroup
and are not repeated or widely crossposted.

Of course 'spam' being slang, anyone can redefine it any way they
want. Spammers do it all the time:

http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/th...h-we-dont.html

Oh, go ahead, we'll reply:-)
Joe

B A R R Y September 26th 06 02:24 PM

My Plans Postings

Swingman wrote:
"Tom Watson" wrote in message

(i might use the pinecone turkey this year - just to offend my mother
in law)

I tried that year before last and it didn't work ... she stayed an extra
week.

Leave it on her seat, and distract her as she sits down. G

J T September 28th 06 12:05 AM

My Plans Postings

Mon, Sep 25, 2006, 9:23pm (Tom*Watson) doth thustly
posteth:
Hell yes and it is obvious that you excelled in them.
I like to watch these anti-JOAT threads every two or three years - just
to make sure that the world hasn't changed.
As usual, you have my support to keep posting whatever the hell you feel
like posting - not that you give a damn - but a small measure of support
on an intermittent basis is not a bad thing for any man.
I make my own plans but that don't make me special - only hardheaded.
You keep posting - I'll keep looking.
(i might use the pinecone turkey this year - just to offend my mother in
law)

Yep, those classes are great. Really makes me want to give
something back to the community - maybe bcome a police sniper or
something.

We all need reassurance of stability in the cosmos at times.

I'll accept all the suport I can get. And appreciate it too.

Nah, not hardheaed - you don' need no steenkin' plans.. Making
your own plans shows you're using at least some of your imagination.
Besides, plans aren't hard and fast rules you're required to follow,
they're more like guidelines.

Be careful what you wish for, you **** her off bad enough, she may
give you back that pinecone turkey in a way you won't care for. Maybe
you could make a sponge turkey instead. LMAO

J T September 28th 06 12:09 AM

My Plans Postings

Mon, Sep 25, 2006, 8:28pm (EDT-1) (Swingman) did thusly
posteth:
I tried that year before last and it didn't work ... she stayed an
extraweek.

She was probably impressed by the quality of your work and wanted
to stay longer to admire your skills. Either that or she was ****ed and
wanted some payback. LOL

Chris Dubea September 28th 06 04:49 PM

My Plans Postings

wrote:

I'd recommend those classes for anyone, they really worked for me.

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you
"know"?.
- Granny Weatherwax

Geez, and I thought you had just gotten soft or something. In an
earlier post you addressed somebody who slapped you as "buttercup".
Wonders never cease.

J T September 29th 06 12:47 AM

My Plans Postings

Thu, Sep 28, 2006, 10:49am (EDT-1) (Chris*Dubea)
doth burbleth:
Geez, and I thought you had just gotten soft or something. In an earlier
post you addressed somebody who slapped you as "buttercup". Wonders
never cease.

I'll put it this way, if you get called "Buttercup" by ME, it will
NOT be because I want a date with you. I can't speak for anyone else
calling you Buttercup.