DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   TurboCAD Furniture Plugin? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/176887-turbocad-furniture-plugin.html)

Mark & Juanita September 23rd 06 03:30 AM

TurboCAD Furniture Plugin?

Has anyone tried the Furniture plugin for TurboCAD?
http://www.turbocad.com/prodinfo.asp?mcid=396

I recently received an ad for it and it looks somewhat promising, but I'm
not interested in something that just provides a few frame and panel
pieces.

Any experiences would be appreciated. TIA

CW September 23rd 06 04:08 AM

TurboCAD Furniture Plugin?

Go to the Turbocad forum and ask there. Better yet, do a search on the forum
first. There was a bit of discussion about it a while ago. Sounded more like
decoration than construction details. More for the architectural draftsman
to dress up a model.

-----+

-----+

Mark & Juanita September 23rd 06 06:41 AM

TurboCAD Furniture Plugin?

On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 03:08:56 GMT, "CW" wrote:

Go to the Turbocad forum and ask there. Better yet, do a search on the forum
first. There was a bit of discussion about it a while ago. Sounded more like
decoration than construction details. More for the architectural draftsman
to dress up a model.

Thanks. I'll try that.

.. .

Mark & Juanita September 23rd 06 07:41 PM

TurboCAD Furniture Plugin?

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 22:41:11 -0700, Mark & Juanita
wrote:

On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 03:08:56 GMT, "CW" wrote:

Go to the Turbocad forum and ask there. Better yet, do a search on the forum
first. There was a bit of discussion about it a while ago. Sounded more like
decoration than construction details. More for the architectural draftsman
to dress up a model.

Thanks. I'll try that.

Well, I tried that and struck out. Do you have any specific links CW? I
tried the turbocad.com forums and didn't find any mention of the plugin,
just a few references to furniture in architectural applications.

. ..

CW September 23rd 06 08:10 PM

TurboCAD Furniture Plugin?

Here is an example of what it does.
http://forums.imsisoft.com/forums/At...hment_ID=54757
This is a thread concerning it.
http://forums.imsisoft.com/forums/Th...essage4 09715
Here is the instruction manual for it. http://www.simtech.hu/Help.pdf

Mark & Juanita September 23rd 06 11:45 PM

TurboCAD Furniture Plugin?

On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 19:10:22 GMT, "CW" wrote:

Here is an example of what it does.
http://forums.imsisoft.com/forums/At...hment_ID=54757
This is a thread concerning it.
http://forums.imsisoft.com/forums/Th...essage4 09715
Here is the instruction manual for it. http://www.simtech.hu/Help.pdf

CW,

Thanks. I don't know why I couldn't find it using search on IMSI's
site. Appreciate the help, that's the kind of information I was looking
for.