DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   PUSHCART (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/176681-pushcart.html)

J T September 21st 06 10:40 AM

PUSHCART

http://www.buildeazy.com/newplans/childs_walker.html

Not even remotely close to what I'm looking for.

JOAT
I am not paranoid. I do not "think" people are after me. I "know" damn
well they're after me.

Upscale September 21st 06 11:00 AM

PUSHCART

"J T" wrote in message news:10487-45125E1E-

Not even remotely close to what I'm looking for.

Perhaps you're looking or one of these? :)

http://www.playstoretoys.com/wooden-...cart-p-63.html

J T September 21st 06 11:32 PM

PUSHCART

Thu, Sep 21, 2006, 6:00am (Upscale) doth queryeth:
Perhaps you're looking or one of these? :)

Only if it comes in an off-road version, holds two people and their
mechanic tools, and is powere by a small gas engine.