Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Excalibur out of business?

I've been checking out overhead blade guards for the table saw with built in
dust collection and it seems no one has any Excalibur guards in stock.
Their web site has not worked in a few days. www.excalibur-tools.com Are
they belly up?
And I have a few questions about these type guards. Are these easily moved
out of the way when needed, and does the dust collection work?
Thanks! --dave

Posted to rec.woodworking

Dave,

Excalibur has been bought my General.

See,

www.general.ca

for info on the old Excalibur, new General product.

I sell lots of the EXBC's and have several in stock, but I doubt I am local
to you...

David, tool monger.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Remove the hyphen and the link works.

B.
Posted to rec.woodworking

David F. Eisan wrote:
Dave,

Excalibur has been bought my General.

Maybe General can use their production abilities to make the nicely
designed Excalibur products a bit more reasonably priced. Every time
I've looked at an Excalibur product, I've ended up exclaiming "THAT
THING IS HOW MUCH???" G

And this comes from a guy who has no issues dropping the cash for a
General 650, Leigh D4, or Fuji HVLP unit, as I see the value.