Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Pictures of my shed and picnic table benches posted to a.b.p.w

Here's a link to my website, but it's very slow so you might prefer
looking at them from the other newsgroup, if you care to see them at all.

http://www.manyirons.com/Puker/image...2006-09-16.jpg
http://www.manyirons.com/Puker/image...2006-09-16.jpg

- Owen -