DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Jet Table Saw wheels (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/175533-jet-table-saw-wheels.html)

lancelot_link September 11th 06 04:14 AM

Jet Table Saw wheels

:\ Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a set of table saw wheels
opr casters for a Jet Table Saw, model JWTS-10JF.
I want to find a set that I can mount to the table saw and make it
easy to move around in my garage. I would prefer a set that has at
least one pair of casters or wheels that will lock in place to avoid
movement when in use.
Any assistance would be appreciated. If you can tell me where to buy
and what the model or name of the wheels are I would really
appreciate it.
Thanks alot.

RayV September 11th 06 04:08 PM

Jet Table Saw wheels

lancelot_link wrote:
:\ Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a set of table saw wheels
opr casters for a Jet Table Saw, model JWTS-10JF.
I want to find a set that I can mount to the table saw and make it
easy to move around in my garage. I would prefer a set that has at
least one pair of casters or wheels that will lock in place to avoid
movement when in use.
Any assistance would be appreciated. If you can tell me where to buy
and what the model or name of the wheels are I would really
appreciate it.
Thanks alot.

You could buy one of these or build your own.
http://www.rockler.com/search_result...er=mobile+base