DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Mortising Fixture (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/175529-mortising-fixture.html)

Teamcasa September 11th 06 02:10 AM

Mortising Fixture

I made this fixture after drooling over the Muti Router.
Pictures here
http://www.teamcasa.org/workshop/mortisejig.htm

Dave

Leuf September 11th 06 04:29 AM

Mortising Fixture

On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 18:10:52 -0700, "Teamcasa"
wrote:

I made this fixture after drooling over the Muti Router.
Pictures here
http://www.teamcasa.org/workshop/mortisejig.htm

Nice work! Creative use of the miter/t-track combo. What'd you use
for the miter bar?

-Leuf

Teamcasa September 11th 06 02:48 PM

Mortising Fixture

"Teamcasa"
I made this fixture after drooling over the Muti Router.
Pictures here
http://www.teamcasa.org/workshop/mortisejig.htm

Leuf
Nice work! Creative use of the miter/t-track combo. What'd you use
for the miter bar?

Thanks Luef.
I don't remember where I got the combo track but here's the mitre bar I
used.
http://www.ttrackusa.com/mitertrack.html

Dave

Leuf September 11th 06 06:34 PM

Mortising Fixture

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 06:48:18 -0700, "Teamcasa"
wrote:

"Teamcasa"
I made this fixture after drooling over the Muti Router.
Pictures here
http://www.teamcasa.org/workshop/mortisejig.htm

Leuf
Nice work! Creative use of the miter/t-track combo. What'd you use
for the miter bar?

Thanks Luef.
I don't remember where I got the combo track but here's the mitre bar I
used.
http://www.ttrackusa.com/mitertrack.html

I found the combo at MLCS, looks like they have the same miter bar as
well.

-Leuf