DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   sawmill creek down? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/174631-sawmill-creek-down.html)

alexy September 2nd 06 05:26 PM

sawmill creek down?

Anybody else here frequent the forums at www.sawmillcreek.org?

If so, any luck connecting the last couple of days? From my end, it
looks like they are having problems with their severs, but if others
of you are getting through, guess it's time for detective work here.

George Max September 2nd 06 05:52 PM

sawmill creek down?

On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 12:26:03 -0400, alexy wrote:

Anybody else here frequent the forums at www.sawmillcreek.org?

If so, any luck connecting the last couple of days? From my end, it
looks like they are having problems with their severs, but if others
of you are getting through, guess it's time for detective work here.

No

It pops back with a message from

http://sea.search.msn.com/dnserror.a...wmillcreek.org

"We can't find www.sawmillcreek.org"

Maybe they're just having a little trouble.

George Max September 2nd 06 09:51 PM

sawmill creek down?

On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 12:26:03 -0400, alexy wrote:

Anybody else here frequent the forums at www.sawmillcreek.org?

If so, any luck connecting the last couple of days? From my end, it
looks like they are having problems with their severs, but if others
of you are getting through, guess it's time for detective work here.

I just read on www.woodcentral.com that the sawmillcreek site's
servers are located in Virginia where tropical storm Ernesto just
passed over. The message says that a lot of areas are without power.

alexy September 2nd 06 10:10 PM

sawmill creek down?

George Max wrote:

I just read on www.woodcentral.com that the sawmillcreek site's
servers are located in Virginia where tropical storm Ernesto just
passed over. The message says that a lot of areas are without power.

That's right; they are. I didn't even think about that.
Thanks.