DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bandsaw (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/174194-bandsaw.html)

Kevin B August 29th 06 08:50 PM

Bandsaw

Greetings all,
Been a while...

If anyone in the Springfield MA area is interested, I am selling my 14 Jet
Bandsaw with riser block and blades. about 4 years old but not used very
much. Asking $525.00. Drop me an email if interested.

just remove the SPAM

bf August 31st 06 11:29 AM

Bandsaw

Kevin B wrote:
Greetings all,
Been a while...

If anyone in the Springfield MA area is interested, I am selling my 14 Jet
Bandsaw with riser block and blades. about 4 years old but not used very
much. Asking $525.00. Drop me an email if interested.

just remove the SPAM

Please don't take this the wrong way. It's not meant to be
confrontational, but if you put "For sale" and the location your title,
you're a lot more likely to get the relevant people to read your post.
I thought this was a post with a question about a BS.

Now if you really want to sell it, I suggest Ebay or craig's list,
because it gets a lot more traffic than this group does.