DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Router table placement choices (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/173940-re-router-table-placement-choices.html)

Edwin Pawlowski August 27th 06 02:37 PM

Router table placement choices

wrote in message
Any comments one way or the other about putting a router lift in the
extension table of my unisaw, or building a stand alone table.

Aside from saving space (and a few dollars), I can't think of a single
reason it is batter to have the router in the table saw extension instead of
a custom made stand alone table.

Ever had to break down a setup to use one tool over the other? Dust
collection will be easier in a stand alone, as will be better fence setup.