DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Howdy! I need some ideas for closet shelves (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/173705-howdy-i-need-some-ideas-closet-shelves.html)

[email protected] August 25th 06 06:52 AM

Howdy! I need some ideas for closet shelves

Hi guys,

Soon I'll be tearing out our master closet. It's a small walk in
cloest, nothing fancy. I would like to build some new shelving for it.
Is there a site where I can get some ideas from? I really don't want to
do anything fancy, but would like to get some ideas. If anyone knows
something, I'd appreciate a link or so. Thanks a lot!

Nova August 25th 06 03:51 PM

wrote:
Hi guys,

Soon I'll be tearing out our master closet. It's a small walk in
cloest, nothing fancy. I would like to build some new shelving for it.
Is there a site where I can get some ideas from? I really don't want to
do anything fancy, but would like to get some ideas. If anyone knows
something, I'd appreciate a link or so. Thanks a lot!

California Closets

http://calclosets.com/en/sb.cn?crt=pagekey=5

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

JimR August 25th 06 09:18 PM

Howdy! I need some ideas for closet shelves

wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi guys,

Soon I'll be tearing out our master closet. It's a small walk in
cloest, nothing fancy. I would like to build some new shelving for it.
Is there a site where I can get some ideas from? I really don't want to
do anything fancy, but would like to get some ideas. If anyone knows
something, I'd appreciate a link or so. Thanks a lot!

Also try the Container Store; closets are at
http://www.containerstore.com/browse...ml?CATID=77646

We used sliding drawers that hang from wall supports and they are both
functional and attractive. Regards --

James \Cubby\ Culbertson August 27th 06 05:23 PM

wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi guys,

Soon I'll be tearing out our master closet. It's a small walk in
cloest, nothing fancy. I would like to build some new shelving for it.
Is there a site where I can get some ideas from? I really don't want to
do anything fancy, but would like to get some ideas. If anyone knows
something, I'd appreciate a link or so. Thanks a lot!

Not sure how fancy you do want to get but I went with the white wire
shelving in 3 of my bedroom closets. Pretty simple install. It's
probably not the cheapest route but certainly wasn't the most expensive
either. And it allows for a very flexible design as there are all sorts of
options with it. I found the local Home Depot had both ClosetMaid which is
probably the main supplier of this stuff, as well as Rubbermaid generic
knockoffs. I was able to do the job cheaper by combining the two. You
might check www.closetmaid.com for some ideas if nothing else.
Cheers,
cc

[email protected] August 28th 06 04:28 PM

Howdy! I need some ideas for closet shelves

Thanks guys for your help! Appreciate it!