DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   ROUTER TABLE-MATE (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/173053-router-table-mate.html)

J T August 19th 06 06:11 PM

ROUTER TABLE-MATE

http://www.popularwoodworking.com/fe...ea.asp?id=1108

Not exactly what I'd choose, but probably someone would.

Just getting rid of a batch of saved stuff I'll never use.

JOAT
Justice was invented by the innocent.
Mercy and lawyers were invented by the guilty.

Tom G August 19th 06 06:53 PM

ROUTER TABLE-MATE

"J T" wrote in message
http://www.popularwoodworking.com/fe...ea.asp?id=1108

Not exactly what I'd choose, but probably someone would.

Just getting rid of a batch of saved stuff I'll never use.

JOAT
Justice was invented by the innocent.
Mercy and lawyers were invented by the guilty.

Interesting...but then what do I know, I had two 59 Edsels (and a '58)

Tom G.

J T August 19th 06 10:11 PM

ROUTER TABLE-MATE

Sat, Aug 19, 2006, 5:53pm (EDT+4) (Tom*G)
has stated:
Interesting...smo[

Yep. But if I was gonna make a "portable" router table I'd
probably just mae something I could clamp in a vise. I've done that a
couple of times with other tools and it worked well.