DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   WOOD FLOORS; (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/172251-wood-floors%3B.html)

nkz9 August 12th 06 03:27 PM

WOOD FLOORS;

I've removed the carpet & most of the old rubber padding. (70's?)

What I have left is either sticky glue stuff which I don't think I'll
have a problem with & hardend, flattened out, 'concrete' like
padding in the 'traffic' areas.

What is the best way to remove these short of pulling your hairs out
& breaking your back?!?!

Menards suggested some liquid stuff that you put on, let sit, scrub,
then scrape up. doesn't really work.

I don't want to gouge out the floor & am in no way, what so ever
putting carpet down again. LOL

thanks in advance.