DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   New to group (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/171701-re-new-group.html)

Morris Dovey August 7th 06 06:18 AM

New to group

(in )
said:

| I just discovered this group, and thought I would introduce myself.
|
| Name is Gary, and I have been woodworking on and off for about 10
| years. More on now than off.

Welcome to the "wreck"!

http://www.arealnice.com/shop

| I have before and after progress pictures there.

Congrats - and thanks for taking and sharing the photos. They'll be
helpful for anyone thinking of building a shop.

| I will post more pics of projects as time goes by.

Good. You might consider also posting photos (640x480 seems to be a
good size) on news:alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

You're invited to use the link below and browse the visitors pages for
a look around my shop.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar