DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   What you need to know about remodeling bathrooms (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/171205-what-you-need-know-about-remodeling-bathrooms.html)

Info about all thing August 2nd 06 05:03 PM

What you need to know about remodeling bathrooms

The main thing I tell customers with remodeling bathrooms is to add 7
days onto any time estimates that they have received. By doing this I
help alleviate the frustrations that are felt when the project runs
over time and they get a pleasant surprise if it does not. I also
encourage families to develop a bathroom use plan during the remodeling
project.

Full article about remodeling bathrooms

http://www.homeandremodeling.us/Remo...bathrooms.html