DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Large custom frame to be built (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/170816-large-custom-frame-built.html)

[email protected] July 30th 06 05:49 AM

Large custom frame to be built

I have currently got a picture frame which I need to have duplicated
for another picture. Is there anyone who can build it for me without
charging an arm and a leg? It is approx. 22 X 27 finished size. It is
in pine and clear varnish. It is a very unusual but simple design. I do
not have a lot of money but I really need this frame for sentimental
reasons. I will be happy to send a picture of the frame. Please help me!