DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   test post - ignore (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/170420-test-post-ignore.html)

Joe AutoDrill July 26th 06 01:34 PM

test post - ignore

test post.

--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244

V8013-R

Doug Miller July 26th 06 02:11 PM

test post - ignore

In article ijJxg.4370$lq2.887@trndny03, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:
test post.

test failed -- wound up in rec.woodworking instead of alt.test

--
Regards,

[email protected] July 26th 06 02:46 PM

test post - ignore

Doug Miller wrote:
In article ijJxg.4370$lq2.887@trndny03, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:
test post.

test failed -- wound up in rec.woodworking instead of alt.test

If a woodworker speaks in the forest, and there's nobody there to hear
him...would Doug Miller still correct him?

Joe AutoDrill July 26th 06 03:00 PM

test post - ignore

test post.

test failed -- wound up in rec.woodworking instead of alt.test

Posting in alt.test would be just fine IF I was curious as to whether the
servers were working to and from that particular news feed. However, my
problems seemed to be specifically with THIS newsgroup and my Verizon
services. Thus, the post here. Sorry if it annoyed you...

Actually, that's not totally true. I'm not all that worried about whether
you were annoyed. grin

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022