DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   margaritaville adirondack chair (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/170231-margaritaville-adirondack-chair.html)

[email protected] July 24th 06 08:32 PM

margaritaville adirondack chair

Does anyone have one of these chairs? I'm interested in the exact
dimensions so I can build a similar chair with some of my own
modifications. Thanks.

http://www.margaritavilleretail.com/...products_id=49

no(SPAM)vasys July 24th 06 08:40 PM

wrote:
Does anyone have one of these chairs? I'm interested in the exact
dimensions so I can build a similar chair with some of my own
modifications. Thanks.

http://www.margaritavilleretail.com/...products_id=49

It's an "adirondack chair". Plans are readily available. This should
get you started:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...n+free&spell=1

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

(Remove -SPAM- to send email)

Jay Pique July 24th 06 08:41 PM

wrote:
Does anyone have one of these chairs? I'm interested in the exact
dimensions so I can build a similar chair with some of my own
modifications. Thanks.

http://www.margaritavilleretail.com/...products_id=49

google "jake's chair" and you'll find a good working plan.

JP

Andy Dingley July 24th 06 11:30 PM

On 24 Jul 2006 12:32:07 -0700, wrote:

Does anyone have one of these chairs? I'm interested in the exact
dimensions

Seek out the Fine Woodworking article of a few years ago -- by far the
best proportioned. "Jake's Chair" is plug ugly, so are most that Google
finds.