Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default laminate

Question for the guys that laminate stuff all the time. I fixing to do a
small half round table for the end of my hallway. I'm going to do it in
walnut to match the living room furniture. I need to make a half round
apron obviously laminated. How thick do you all resaw the pieces? Would/do
you do the whole apron in walnut or just the outside piece and use a
secondary wood for the rest? What type of glue to use, gorilla or brown
titebond? I've got the form made, hopefully that was the hardest part. I've
never done any laminating or bending before, and what I've googled up really
didn't answer what I wanted. Many thanks!