Posted to rec.woodworking
cm cm is offline

Default Robland X-31 Combo Mach. on Craigslist

I saw this ad for a X-31 combo machine on Craigslist. Looks like a pretty
good deal. It is located in the Phoenix area. I called the guy and asked a
few questions and it sounds like a deal. It would be mine if I had anywhere
near that much cash.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/tls/178538919.html

Have fun,

Craig

www.vintagetrailersforsale.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

cm wrote:

I saw this ad for a X-31 combo machine on Craigslist. Looks like a pretty
good deal. It is located in the Phoenix area. I called the guy and asked a
few questions and it sounds like a deal. It would be mine if I had anywhere
near that much cash.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/tls/178538919.html

Have fun,

Craig

They're about $6K new. The shaper cutter head and knives adds
another
$300. If he got LT's mortising bits for the horizontal mortiser
they'd
add another $100 or so. If you're within 100 miles and he'll deliver
it
that's another $350 to $450. Not a great deal, but not a bad one for
3 3hp TEFC motors - one for the saw, one for the shaper and one for
the planer / jointer / mortiser, a sliding table that makes working
with
sheet goods a little easier AND the joiner is 12".

charlie b
an X31 evangelist