DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Big Savings On Furniture (Spl. in Office Furniture) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/167935-big-savings-furniture-spl-office-furniture.html)

betterhomeindia July 3rd 06 09:52 AM

Big Savings On Furniture (Spl. in Office Furniture)

We have more than 2500 furniture items in different catagories for
sell, If interested please visit our website www.betterhomeindia.com or
do come to visit our Largest Furniture Showroom located at Ahmedabad,
Gujarat state, INDIA (ASIA).

www.betterhomeindia.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

Better Home are major manufacturer, exporters and distributors of
quality Wrought Iron, Imported Iron, Sankheda, Oxodise, Cane, Stone,
Swings, Office Furniture, and Wooden Furniture in India. Better Home
offers a large array of products ranging from Dining, Bedroom and
Office Furniture.

We have Special collection of all kinds of furniture for NRIs.
For more Details, please visit out website :
http://www.betterhomeindia.com
Best Regards

Better Home (Furniture Showroom)
Gopal Palace, Opp. Ocean Park, Nehrunagar - Satellite Road,
Ahmedabad - 380015, Gujarat, India.
Phone: +91-79-26751100 - 26765900
Cell : +91-9824065564