DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hauer Tool Company Sale Ends Soon (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/166802-hauer-tool-company-sale-ends-soon.html)

MossyOats June 26th 06 04:29 AM

Hauer Tool Company Sale Ends Soon

I've found all of the Hauer Tooling is available at liquidation
pricing. EBay shows some auctions ending in a couple of days. The
mini-router I found for a couple bucks.

R. Pierce Butler June 26th 06 06:47 AM

Hauer Tool Company Sale Ends Soon

MossyOats wrote in
:

I've found all of the Hauer Tooling is available at liquidation
pricing. EBay shows some auctions ending in a couple of days. The
mini-router I found for a couple bucks.

Care to elaborate?

An ebay search for hauer yields nothing of relative interest.

Jim June 26th 06 07:54 PM

Hauer Tool Company Sale Ends Soon

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 05:47:57 GMT, "R. Pierce Butler"
wrote:

MossyOats wrote in
:

That drunken ******* doesn't know what the **** he is talking about.