DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Want a let down? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/166732-want-let-down.html)

John June 25th 06 02:06 PM

Want a let down?

Imagine sometime in the future, seeing "vintage" Ikea furniture on
Antiques Roadshow.

Leon June 25th 06 02:22 PM

Want a let down?

We already are, it just does not have the Ikea name on it.

mac davis June 25th 06 06:44 PM

Want a let down?

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 08:06:32 -0500, (John) wrote:

Imagine sometime in the future, seeing "vintage" Ikea furniture on
Antiques Roadshow.

I'm still not fully recovered from my grand kids seeing my LP collection and
wanting to see the "hella big CD player" they went in... *sigh*

Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis

[email protected] June 26th 06 09:04 PM

Want a let down?

John wrote:
Imagine sometime in the future, seeing "vintage" Ikea furniture on
Antiques Roadshow.

I doubt if that will happen. It's unlikely to last long enough to
qualify as an antique.

Of course, if they ever start a TV show called "Particleboard Palace"

jo4hn June 27th 06 12:25 AM

Want a let down?

John wrote:
Imagine sometime in the future, seeing "vintage" Ikea furniture on
Antiques Roadshow.

A nice wet down is always welcome. Except in winter maybe. Or did I
misread?
burp,
jo4hn