DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Can I post an FS ad here (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/166703-can-i-post-fs-ad-here.html)

Ignoramus4507 June 25th 06 12:40 AM

Can I post an FS ad here

I have a bad ass disk/belt grinder that I would like to sell, but
before giving any details, I would like to ask if it is OK to post a
FS ad.

thanks

Ignoramus4507 June 25th 06 12:42 AM

Can I post an FS ad here

On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 23:40:37 GMT, Ignoramus4507 wrote:
I have a bad ass disk/belt grinder that I would like to sell, but

^^^^^^^^^^^^

sorry, sander, not grinder.

Doug Miller June 25th 06 01:15 AM

Can I post an FS ad here

In article , Ignoramus4507 wrote:
I have a bad ass disk/belt grinder that I would like to sell, but
before giving any details, I would like to ask if it is OK to post a
FS ad.

Not a problem as far as I'm concerned. Happens a lot, and nobody seems to get
upset as long as it isn't "excessive".

--
Regards,

Ignoramus4507 June 25th 06 01:30 AM

Can I post an FS ad here

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 00:15:56 GMT, Doug Miller wrote:
In article , Ignoramus4507 wrote:
I have a bad ass disk/belt grinder that I would like to sell, but
before giving any details, I would like to ask if it is OK to post a
FS ad.

Not a problem as far as I'm concerned. Happens a lot, and nobody seems to get
upset as long as it isn't "excessive".

Thanks. I will post one.

bent June 25th 06 09:36 PM

Can I post an FS ad here

what is your religion?

Ignoramus8946 June 25th 06 09:41 PM

Can I post an FS ad here

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 16:36:09 -0400, bent wrote:
what is your religion?

agnostic, borderline atheist.

bent June 26th 06 06:42 PM

Can I post an FS ad here

ill give you $5

bent June 26th 06 06:59 PM

Can I post an FS ad here

actually, can you explain string theory to me? I got lost after the thing
about the slit.

Ignoramus28584 June 26th 06 07:01 PM

Can I post an FS ad here

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 13:59:28 -0400, bent wrote:
ill give you $5

actually, can you explain string theory to me? I got lost after the thing
about the slit.

only after you give me $5...