DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   tuff trucks (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/166272-tuff-trucks.html)

Uriahheep June 20th 06 10:27 AM

tuff trucks

Looking for a set of plans for wooden toy trucks, called Tuff Trucks
which a saw in an American mag about 5/6 years ago. Have tried web
search with no luck

Jim Stuyck June 20th 06 12:32 PM

tuff trucks

"Uriahheep" wrote in message
oups.com...
Looking for a set of plans for wooden toy trucks, called Tuff Trucks
which a saw in an American mag about 5/6 years ago. Have tried web
search with no luck

Try http://www.woodtoyz.com/index.html

Not plans, but pictures of what can be purchased under the
name "Tuff Trucks."

Jim Stuyck

Uriahheep June 20th 06 09:58 PM

tuff trucks

Jim Stuyck wrote:
"Uriahheep" wrote in message
oups.com...
Looking for a set of plans for wooden toy trucks, called Tuff Trucks
which a saw in an American mag about 5/6 years ago. Have tried web
search with no luck

Try http://www.woodtoyz.com/index.html

Not plans, but pictures of what can be purchased under the
name "Tuff Trucks."

Jim Stuyck

Hello Jim
Thank you for your reply
Unfortually this is not the tuff trucks that I am after

[email protected] June 22nd 06 01:01 AM

tuff trucks

Uriahheep wrote:
Looking for a set of plans for wooden toy trucks, called Tuff Trucks
which a saw in an American mag about 5/6 years ago. Have tried web
search with no luck

Perhaps these? :

http://www.gattoplans.com/store/index.htm

I know there is another plans company selling truck models, the
name escapes me tho.

MJ Wallace

[email protected] June 22nd 06 01:02 AM

tuff trucks

I know there is another plans company selling truck models, the
name escapes me tho.

Found them:

http://www.toysandjoys.com/trucks.html

MJ Wallace

Uriahheep June 25th 06 12:36 PM

tuff trucks

Thank you for your reply, I viewed both these sights when I done my web
search. I reguard these more models than toys. The truck plans I am
looking for are for toys that can be used by young boys or girls in a
school and are able to take a bit of a beating.

Thanks again