Posted to rec.woodworking
Jay Tay

Default Sling Chair

Does anyone have plans for a sling chair or chaise? Thanks for your
time.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Jay Tay

I tried Google. Should I cite the resources i've used when I post here
or are you the hall monitor?

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 13:03:42 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:
Does anyone have plans for a sling chair or chaise? Thanks for your
time.

Google must be broken again today. Dang. I hate it when that happens.

Posted to rec.woodworking
some other Tom

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 16:01:17 -0500, Jay Tay
wrote:

I tried Google. Should I cite the resources i've used when I post here
or are you the hall monitor?

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 13:03:42 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:
Does anyone have plans for a sling chair or chaise? Thanks for your
time.

Google must be broken again today. Dang. I hate it when that happens.

You tried Google? The below Google search brought up 182,000 sites. At
least 6 plan sites on the first page.

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=ch...ts=&safe= off

Posted to rec.woodworking
Vic Baron

What I like to do, Jay, is use Google Image search - get a lot of good ideas
that way. Then search for specific plans.

Good luck

"Jay Tay" wrote in message
Does anyone have plans for a sling chair or chaise? Thanks for your
time.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Jay Tay

Thanks. I appreciate the hints and civility.

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 22:23:46 GMT, "Vic Baron"
wrote:

What I like to do, Jay, is use Google Image search - get a lot of good ideas
that way. Then search for specific plans.

Good luck

"Jay Tay" wrote in message
.. .
Does anyone have plans for a sling chair or chaise? Thanks for your
time.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Jay Tay

Thanks. I didn't use that many terms in my search. I learned something
today.

wrote:

I tried Google. Should I cite the resources i've used when I post here
or are you the hall monitor?

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 13:03:42 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:
Does anyone have plans for a sling chair or chaise? Thanks for your
time.

Google must be broken again today. Dang. I hate it when that happens.

You tried Google? The below Google search brought up 182,000 sites. At
least 6 plan sites on the first page.

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=ch...ts=&safe= off

Posted to rec.woodworking
Jay Tay

Where did I state I didn't find "any" plans? I didn't find the plans I
was hoping to and requested information from anyone here who might
have it.
Relax a bit...You're taking this way too seriously.
And have a good day.

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 00:28:10 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:
I tried Google.

Did you, now.

Odd that you didn't find any plans, then.