DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Oscillating Drill Presses (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/162743-oscillating-drill-presses.html)

BT98 May 21st 06 02:46 PM

Oscillating Drill Presses

I asked the question earlier in a post about how the Shop Fox
oscillating drill presses operated - I found my answer in their manual
that is available as a PDF download at:
http://www.woodstockinternational.com/w1667_1668

I also picked up my Shop Fox 15" planer, W1742, on Friday that I am
putting together. I checked out the manual for the Powermatic Model 15
planer and find the manual parts brake down the same. What do you get
in a Powermatic that justifies almost double the price other than a
name?
Bill