DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   SKIL Legend Challenge (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/156067-skil-legend-challenge.html)

Scott May 3rd 06 10:29 PM

SKIL Legend Challenge

So I just qualified for the SKIL Legend Challenge at Home Depot
http://www.legendchallenge.ca. Has anyone ever done a challenge like this?
Does anyone have any words of advice?

Thanks
Scott

Teamcasa May 3rd 06 10:52 PM

SKIL Legend Challenge

"Scott" wrote in message
So I just qualified for the SKIL Legend Challenge at Home Depot
http://www.legendchallenge.ca. Has anyone ever done a challenge like
this?
Does anyone have any words of advice?

Thanks
Scott
Its only for Canadians?

Dave

[email protected] May 3rd 06 11:40 PM

SKIL Legend Challenge

Its only for Canadians?

More restricitive then that - only certain provinces:

---

The Contest is open to residents of British Columbia, Alberta,
Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and Nova Scotia who have
attained the age of majority in his or her province of residence, but
excluding employees and immediate family

----

MJ Wallace

[email protected] May 10th 06 09:02 PM

SKIL Legend Challenge

Hello
How was your participation for the Skil Legend Challenge ?

[email protected] May 10th 06 09:06 PM

SKIL Legend Challenge

Hello Scott
Which project have is done ?