DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   tape measure (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/155677-tape-measure.html)

mohammad May 1st 06 06:43 AM

tape measure

hello all,

I would be appreciate if you recomend a tape measure to measure
circomference of the sphere or globe along with the name & address of
supplier in Europe.

Thanks
Mohammad

Edwin Pawlowski May 1st 06 11:25 AM

tape measure

"mohammad" wrote in message
oups.com...
hello all,

I would be appreciate if you recomend a tape measure to measure
circomference of the sphere or globe along with the name & address of
supplier in Europe.

Thanks
Mohammad

Use a string around the globe, then measure the string.

Robert Bonomi May 1st 06 03:05 PM

tape measure

In article .com,
mohammad wrote:
hello all,

I would be appreciate if you recomend a tape measure to measure
circomference of the sphere or globe along with the name & address of
supplier in Europe.

*any* fabric store, or any place that sells sewing goods (sometimes
called 'notions'), or any place that does (particularly mens) tailoring
will have a 'flexible' tape measure -- cheap ones are paper, better
ones are cloth fabric, or vinyl, or similar.

Max Mahanke May 1st 06 07:13 PM

tape measure

I assume you mean a diameter/circumference tape like this:
http://www.perfectmeasuringtape.com/tape4.htm#diatape