DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Weekend project (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/154729-weekend-project.html)

Mapdude April 24th 06 04:05 AM

Weekend project

made this for a friends wife. He helped me fix the ceiling in my garage
so I thought he would appreciate this. She is a quilter.

http://www.geocities.com/herkidzdad/quiltrack.jpg

CW April 24th 06 04:10 AM

Weekend project

Nice. She'll like it.

Patriarch April 24th 06 04:39 AM

Weekend project

Mapdude wrote in news:LfX2g.18982$mh.6002
@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com:

made this for a friends wife. He helped me fix the ceiling in my garage
so I thought he would appreciate this. She is a quilter.

http://www.geocities.com/herkidzdad/quiltrack.jpg

45 minutes after posting on the wReck, and your bandwidth limits have been
blown. ;-)

Do favor for a quilter (I'm happily married to one), and you'll have the
opportunity to do others over and over again. Mine doesn't complain about
the cost of MY hobby, though.

Patriarch

Chuck Taylor April 24th 06 12:44 PM

Weekend project

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 03:05:15 GMT, Mapdude wrote:

made this for a friends wife. He helped me fix the ceiling in my garage
so I thought he would appreciate this. She is a quilter.

http://www.geocities.com/herkidzdad/quiltrack.jpg

Nice work. That looks like my workshop--half out in the driveway
along with the lawn equipment.

--
Chuck Taylor
http://home.hiwaay.net/~taylorc/contact/

Mapdude April 25th 06 01:13 AM

Weekend project

Exactly, who needs a dust collection system. Yard blower works great
when you are finished....