DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Harbor Frieght Service (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/153394-harbor-frieght-service.html)

Gooey TARBALLS April 15th 06 12:20 AM

Harbor Frieght Service

I ran over the handle of my pressure washer and searched for the replacement
on the Internet. Sent in an e-mail and got a quick response (Eleven dollars
for a new handle and internal parts).

Before I ordered, I lost rack of the e-mail and mentioned the need for the
part to Bennie at our local HF store. He said, "I've got spares here I can't
sell you, but If I have the part in the back, I'll give it to you."

I went home to get the original to take it in and take advantage of his
generous offer.