DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Woodworking CD (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/152212-woodworking-cd.html)

Tom April 5th 06 10:24 PM

Woodworking CD

Has anyone ever bought the woodworking cd from Woodnobis?
www.woodnobis.com

Guess who April 5th 06 11:59 PM

Woodworking CD

On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 21:24:34 GMT, "Tom"
wrote:

Has anyone ever bought the woodworking cd from Woodnobis?
www.woodnobis.com

Perhaps only those who can get to the site. I get "can't be found."

mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net April 6th 06 12:52 AM

Woodworking CD

I remember seeing this before, but I didn't buy it (yet). However, I
did notice that the S&H was only $4. That alone says that they're not
playing the usual games of overcharging. Heck, for $14, it would be
worth it if you got just three or four good plans off of it.

Jack

ZebraCobra April 6th 06 05:14 AM

Woodworking CD

I bought one and it was very good, there are many usefull plans and are
printable. Shipping was excellent price and I received it in about 4
days.

The link was Woodworking CD www.woodworkingcd.com

John \(aka wheelzuk\) April 7th 06 02:07 AM

Woodworking CD

wrote:

Has anyone ever bought the woodworking cd from Woodnobis?
www.woodnobis.com

Wow, this seems really inexpensive for all that's offered on cd, I bought a couple of cd's from Ebay with mixed results for approx same amount £6-9.00 UK.

One was simply a collation of scans of an instruction/training manual obviously written for the US army at some time or other. The other contained simple line drawings that may have benefitted from a little CADding.

John
--
Remove 'spamfree' to reply