DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Favorite source for mail order Yellowheart? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/152067-favorite-source-mail-order-yellowheart.html)

Todd Rich April 4th 06 06:57 PM

Favorite source for mail order Yellowheart?

I'm looking for a source for small amounts of yellowheart. Say 5-15 board
feet at a time of 6/4 S2S. No particular rush, but I'm not having much
luck finding it online in anything other than 4/4. Local sources have
been turning up dry as well.
Todd

mac davis April 4th 06 09:01 PM

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 17:57:58 +0000 (UTC), Todd Rich wrote:

I'm looking for a source for small amounts of yellowheart. Say 5-15 board
feet at a time of 6/4 S2S. No particular rush, but I'm not having much
luck finding it online in anything other than 4/4. Local sources have
been turning up dry as well.
Todd

Todd... this help? (8/4)

http://curiouswoods.com/wood--Yellow-Heart--YH

Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis

Todd Rich April 4th 06 09:19 PM

mac davis wrote:
On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 17:57:58 +0000 (UTC), Todd Rich wrote:

I'm looking for a source for small amounts of yellowheart. Say 5-15 board
feet at a time of 6/4 S2S. No particular rush, but I'm not having much
luck finding it online in anything other than 4/4. Local sources have
been turning up dry as well.
Todd

Todd... this help? (8/4)

http://curiouswoods.com/wood--Yellow-Heart--YH

Mac

Yep, 8/4 is actually a little bit better than 6/4 for what I'm doing.
Thank you very much!
Todd
(making marudais for japanese braiding)