DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Better blade for a 6 1/2" cordless circular saw? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/151570-better-blade-6-1-2-cordless-circular-saw.html)

Steve W April 1st 06 03:37 AM

Better blade for a 6 1/2" cordless circular saw?

I have been using the standard 24T Makita that came with the saw and is
sticks in plywood and 2x4 lumber. Should I go with the Freud Teflon coated
blade? Something better?

Thanks

-Steve

Seeker April 1st 06 12:00 PM

Steve W wrote:
I have been using the standard 24T Makita that came with the saw and is
sticks in plywood and 2x4 lumber. Should I go with the Freud Teflon coated
blade? Something better?

Thanks

-Steve

Check out Home Depot's Ridgid brand 6 1/2" Titanium coated blade,The
amount of carbide used for the teeth is generous,so seems like a good
deal. Their larger blades are mfg in Italy possibly by CMT(Orange).