DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Research study (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/151538-research-study.html)

[email protected] March 31st 06 06:45 PM

Research study

Hello. I'm writing to see if it would be possible to have your help
with
a research study I'm doing on career attitudes and behaviors.

Research participants can enter a raffle for two $50 gift certificates
to Borders.

Participation involves filling out a participant information sheet, a
4-item
questionnaire about job satisfaction and 2 surveys about job concerns
and job behaviors.

If anyone would be willing to participate, all one would need to do is
go to www.psychdata.com and enter survey #11134. Participation
should take approximately 20 minutes.

Participation is open to anyone who meets the following criteria:

1) Are CURRENTLY EMPLOYED FULL-TIME
2) Are NOT considering RETIREMENT IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS
3) Have worked full-time AT LEAST FIVE YEARS

I'd really appreciate any help or assistance you could provide. Let me
know if you have any questions or if I can facilitate this request in
any way.
Thank you very much.

Rich Scott
Illinois State University