DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Using wood filler (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/151123-using-wood-filler.html)

Don Dando March 29th 06 05:22 AM

Using wood filler

I've had good luck with Fam-O-Wood.

Don Dando

stoutman March 29th 06 05:43 AM

Using wood filler

"Don Dando" wrote in message
. net...
I've had good luck with Fam-O-Wood.

Don Dando

If you have to use wood filler you are not having "good luck". :)

--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com

Toller March 29th 06 03:07 PM

Using wood filler

"Don Dando" wrote in message
. net...
I've had good luck with Fam-O-Wood.

Don Dando

I don't know about everyone else, but I am happy for you.
Any other meaningless details of your life you would like to share?

Rich March 30th 06 01:21 AM

Using wood filler

You guys are ruthless. As a drill instructor I get all kinds of insult ideas
from this NG. No one here gets any slack. I love it!

"Toller" wrote in message

. net...