DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Do plans for an artist flat file exist? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/150130-do-plans-artist-flat-file-exist.html)

[email protected] March 21st 06 09:04 PM

Do plans for an artist flat file exist?

Hello. I was hoping someone on here might be able to help me find
plans to build an artists flat file. I have looked everywhere it seems
online and can't find one. I could always draft one up myself, but I
figured I would check here first. Here is a link to an example:

http://www.dickblick.com/zz512/20/

Thank you, and input or help would be greatly appreciated.

-Rachel

George March 22nd 06 01:19 PM

Do plans for an artist flat file exist?

"Rob V" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Just a chest of drawers but make the drawers longer, thiner and deeper

Go to a sale near a closing military base. Map drawers, and pretty common.

Charley March 28th 06 04:31 PM

Do plans for an artist flat file exist?

You are a bit late. I spent a year trying to find someone who wanted 4 five
drawer units, a white formica top, and a base frame. They were metal (except
for the top) and in near perfect condition. Nobody wanted them, not even for
free. They went to the dump back in November.

--
Charley

ups.com...