DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Free Black Walnut Trees, Detroit Sub (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/149862-free-black-walnut-trees-detroit-sub.html)

[email protected] March 19th 06 11:09 PM

Free Black Walnut Trees, Detroit Sub

Thought that I'd try, one last time. 4 black walnut trees: 3 small
about 1 1/2' dia, 1 about 2 1/4' dia, All clean, straight, no scars,
easy access, no powerlines, ect. You don't have to worry about the
stumps, I'll take care of them. Hate to see them go to waste. Willing
to pay something for their removal. Near I-75 and M-59. Thanks

Odinn March 20th 06 02:47 AM

Free Black Walnut Trees, Detroit Sub

On 3/19/2006 6:09 PM mumbled something about the following:
Thought that I'd try, one last time. 4 black walnut trees: 3 small
about 1 1/2' dia, 1 about 2 1/4' dia, All clean, straight, no scars,
easy access, no powerlines, ect. You don't have to worry about the
stumps, I'll take care of them. Hate to see them go to waste. Willing
to pay something for their removal. Near I-75 and M-59. Thanks

Pay me $1500, and I'll come cut them down and haul off the trunks
(you'll have to deal with the limbs and stumps).

--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshiped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ...
http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic